Frequently Asked Questions
We are not a training center. Therefore, we do not have scheduled training courses throughout the year. We deliver private training courses to organizations based on their requests. We also occasionally hold public training courses. Please use the Contact form to inquire about our training courses.
Each training is different. There are many parameters on which we structure our prices. Please use the Contact form to send us your inquiry
The short answer is YES.
With regards to certification training, such as PMP and PMI-RMP, PMI do not restrict the delivery of training to Authorized Training Providers (ATP).
Rest assured that our training courses are accepted and acknowledged by PMI.
Please read this for the details
No one can guarantee that. Even PMI cannot guarantee that one passes the exam. However, our training courses give all that you need for the exam.
You need to study and prepare, and the key to passing the exam is practice, then practice, and then practice more.
No we don’t. We prefer to focus on giving you the knowledge, tips, and tricks for the exam.
There are hundreds of websites that provide mock exams which you may find good.
Unfortunately we can’t. This is because we cannot vouch for something that we did not develop ourselves.
Sorry we cannot. It is against ethics to provide certificate of completion to people without actually attending our training courses.
Yes you will as long as you attend the minimum required hours for each training course.
Yes they are. We delivered thousands of PMP and PMI-RMP training courses and we never received complaints from students regarding the acceptance of our training courses by PMI
Read the following article as it explains everything regarding this point
Please use the Contact form to send us your request, and we will get in touch with you to discuss your needs.
Yes we do. We can conduct an assessment of your training needs and customize our training courses to deliver the best value for money.
Please use the Contact form to send us your request.
We can deliver training in English or Arabic, with the exception of training related to certification, such as PMP and PMI-RMP. The material for these training courses must be in English. The delivery can be either in English or a mix of Arabic and English
Having a well-defined and structured project management methodology will help you and your organization achieve higher project success rates. This will be achieved through:
- Better planning, execution and control of your projects
- Maintaining a high professional level through which you can earn the respect of your customers as well as your employees and partners
- Better planning and utilization of project resources
Yes you do. In fact, every organization should have a PMO in one way or another. PMOs vary in size and responsibility. All that depends on the size of the organization and its nature of businessز
We can help you with that. One of the services that we provide is PMO setup and operation. We can even outsource the whole PMO for you so you wouldn’t need to bother with the details of running it.
If any of the following situations apply to you then you should obtain a PMP accreditation
- You manage large and complex projects
- You are responsible for PMO operation
- You want to be a better project manager and apply project management best practice
- You want to get more job offers with higher salaries and promotions
- You want to be respected in your organization and elsewhere
Yes. The first requirement for sitting the PMP exam is that you complete 35 contact hours of training.
We run PMP Exam Prep workshops through which we:
- Explain in detail how you can register for the PMP exam and document you hours of PM experience
- Solve with you practice exam questions and explain the reasoning behind the correct answer.
- Highlight some of the tricks of the exam
- Give you tips for the exam
- Give a solid study plan that will help you prepare for the exam and pass it.
In addition to the formal training courses that we deliver, we can tailor a more intimate engagement for your organization during which we can provide you with
- Knowledge transfer
- Practical ways to manage and control your projects
- Coaching, mentoring and guidance
- And much more
Yes. We deliver public and in-house training courses. The in-house training courses can be tailored to your needs. Please use the Contact form to send us your query.
Training is a formal class with a specific and pre-determined syllabus.
Knowledge transfer is done as part of a consultancy engagement with your organization where a bond is formed between our consultants and your employees who’s engagement will be at a closer and more intimate level as if they are part of your team.